28 noviembre 2009

Bicycle trip in Myanmar


To Dekmar & Marika.

Mingalawar!
Smoking won’t be the same without having two pairs of hands to Light a cigarette… or a hope.
Mojitos will never ever mean the same. Eating peanuts again will give the feeling of being mercifully lost.
Words like Angel, Hot, Bycicle, Spicy… have a brand new meaning.
Remember: I see voices; I hear lights…

Staring eyes, serenity face, angelight in the dark, spicy candlelight, yellow cheeks drawing a sun. I don’t dare to break the magic. Maybe I should, just to see what’s behind. I’ll never know and mistery will be kept beneath eternal waves of laughs.

Wow, I’m having hot & sour thoughts everytime I think of that tanaka chickwalls with blonde curtains, when I remember the naughtywind playing with the burmeseskirts revealing such templelegs down to the dustyfeet. I check your starskin up to the lovelylaugh and stare at those amazing angeleyes, and then it’s just moondark and spicydreams… no deo though!

No hay comentarios: