10 mayo 2008

WATER


Water floods my pupils, when I look at everything.
There, something shines in the distance.
But it's just more water shaking its arms.
Vibrating whirl. Desert hallucination.
Stained and sad, wasted water
Rotten and infected water
Limpid water, paradigm of purity, unpolluted.
I drink a glass and pour myself another one.
And she is so still, so patient. Static mirror.
Rain falls while I refresh.
Fine rain. Torrential drizzle. Shower.
Another sip, before seeing the dry riverbed.
River water and salted water. Underground or free.
If somebody saw the abundance of the future,
let him come and tell it to me, and we will swim to the beach,
while some drops moisten our eyes full of happiness.
Dear Water: I can't stop looking at you.
I adore your figure and I understand your energy,
your silence, your rage.
Your generosity... is like the waves
when the wind shakes ripples of foam.
You wash the face of my city every morning,
who are you? Jet of life.
Friend water, sacred water, miraculous water.
Savage, dangerous water that brings tempests and tides.
Vertical and horizontal element. Devastating tidal wave.
Majestic cascade. Riotous and infantile waterfall.
Roguish splash. Wet laugh. Humid dream.
Puddle, glass, pool. Footfall, sip, dip.
Musical inspiration. Liquid music.
I'd like not to talk anymore, and listen to you only.
And be next to your bank always.

dx

No hay comentarios: